Thursday, May 18, 2017

Smokey Jack Tavern Burger and Spicy Sriracha Shrimp at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers at the mall at Salem NH

I had lunch at a Red Robin Gourmet Burgers at the Rockingham Mall in Salem NH. It is a nice place. There is lots of room to eat. It is divided into different sections. The staff is friendly. The prices are reasonable. They have a nice variety on their menu.

I was shopping at the mall and came across this restaurant. I had gone to one in New Jersey when I lived there but did not know there were here in Massachusetts. I will be looking for more in the area.
I had two diet Cokes. I was very thirsty. They were in good size cups. It was really warm that day but nice inside the mall. They both had ice which made the diet Coke extra refreshing. 

This was the smokey Jack Tavern double burger. It was really good. The burger was just the right size for lunch. The bun was not too big. It was the right size for the burger. 

The fries was big and delicious. I ate the fries with mayonnaise then with ketchup and a mixture of the two. The fries was not greasy. They were cooked just right. 

The sriracha shrimp was delicious. It had just the right amount of bite. It had just the right amount of breading. It wasn't greasy which other fried foods seem to have. It was a nice number of shrimp. It seems too often the appetizer is too big and makes one too full to eat the entree. 

It also came with chips. The chips were warm and good. The chips was not too salty. I dipped the shrimp and the chips in the tartar sauce. The chips were below the shrimp. It was a nice addition to the shrimp. 




a site on me



my art printed on different items.


No comments:

Post a Comment