Monday, May 8, 2017

Ribs at American Barbecue.

My brother had a late lunch at the American Barbecue. My brother had won a gift card at the Fur Ball Gala and Auction by the Merrimack River Feline Rescue Society. We not only used up the amount of the card plus some. It was well worth it.

The eating area is very relaxed and comfortable. There is popcorn that patrons can get. At the end of the table, there is a bracket that holds a roll of paper towels. The table top is decorated with photos both old and new.
Here is the desert menu that is on the table. I wish I had room to try one of their deserts. 

Here is a menu that shows they do catering. After trying the food there, you would want them to cater your event. 

Here is part of the eating area. One can see the table top decorations and the paper towel at the end of one of the tables. It is a place one can relax and enjoy yourself while eating their good food. 
My brother ordered the two meat plate; brisket and ribs. His sides were baked beans and macaroni and cheese. It also came with a big piece of cornbread. He really enjoyed it.

I got a half rack of ribs. My sides were macaroni and cheese, and loaded mashed potatoes. I got the gravy for it too. The meat easily came off the ribs. The macaroni and cheese was good. The mashed potatoes was good. I used the gravy not only on the mashed potatoes but also with the cornbread. 





items that one can buy with my art on it.


my personal web site


No comments:

Post a Comment