Wednesday, May 17, 2017

French Dip and Corn Chowder at Port City Sandwich in Newburyport MA

I was walking around Newburyport MA and decided to have lunch at Port City Sandwich. I enjoy their sandwiches and soups. They also have good muffins. The restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch. It is a small place. It is really nice atmosphere. The people there are really friendly and the service is good. The prices are very affordable. The food is really good.
I had the corn chowder first. It was really good. It was creamy but not too thick. It was delicious. I had a cup of it. One can get it in bigger sizes. It was the special. 

I had the french dip sandwich. It was the special. The sandwich was just the right size. The dip was thick and creamy. One can either dip the sandwich into it or use the spoon to pour it on the sandwich. The sandwich was delicious when dipped (or poured on if one desires). 
I also got a bag of chips. It was sweet Maui onion. It was really nice. 
It is not far from the boardwalk in Newburyport MA. One could eat in or take it with you on the boardwalk or the lawn behind the 'fire house' (now a restaurant, theater and art gallery. The restaurant is on the right. 


my art 'for sale' on items


my web site on me

No comments:

Post a Comment