Saturday, January 28, 2017

Ravioli De Fungi at Oregano Pizzeria and Restaurante in Newburyport MA

I went to lunch at the Oregano Pizzeria and Restaurante in Newburyport MA. I had lunch with my sister-in-law. It is a nice place that has a warm and friendly atmosphere. There is parking nearby so one would not have to walk far to get there. The seating is comfortable. The service is friendly. The prices are reasonable. The variety on the menu is nice.
I like how it was presented. I think presentation is part of what makes food appealing. This is ravioli de fungi. It is 'Mushroom Ravioli in a wild mushroom puree, finished with Fontina cheese & organic white truffle oil' - (copied from their online menu). I found it to be incredible delicious. I loved it. It was - in my opinion - just the right amount of food. It was filling without making one feel stuffed. 

I also had a slice of my sister-in-laws personal pizza. It was delicious. It is a good place for small pizza's.
Here the inside of the restaurant. It has - in my opinion - a warm and inviting look to it.

Here is the outside of the restaurant. In the summer time - when it is really nice out - one can eat outside. 







No comments:

Post a Comment