Sunday, January 15, 2017

French Toast, Hash Browns and Blueberry Muffin at Wicked Big Cafe in Haverhill MA

I had lunch at Wicked Big Cafe. It is located in Haverhill MA. It is not a big place. It has a unique look to it. They have different coffees and teas. They do have a nice variety of foods. Their menu is on the wall behind the counter.
I ordered the blueberry muffin. The toasted it and put warmed butter on it. It tasted great. I am glad it was warmed up. It was really nice. I think it was nice that it came in the small container. To eat it, I took it out and put it on the plate that the French toast and hash browns came on. I ate it with a fork. 

I ordered the French toast and has browns. The French toast is sliced and one can eat them with ones hands or use a fork. They are drizzled with syrup. They syrup isn't soaked but just enough to flavor it. It was pretty good. The hash browns is similar to the ones you can get at McDonald's or from the grocery store. I liked the crunch. I ate them with the ketchup that comes with it. 

Here is the sign outside the restaurant. There is parking on the street and nearby. 
It has a warm and inviting interior. 





No comments:

Post a Comment