Sunday, January 15, 2017

Quiche and Barley Soup at Middle Street Foods in Newburyport MA.

I went to Middle Street Foods in Newburyport MA for lunch. It is a small restaurant / cafe place that has no real parking except for the streets that are in the area. It is a small business. The service is friendly and the prices are good and the food is good.
I had ordered the spinach tomato quiche. It was really good tasting. I like the size of the quiche. It wasn't too hot. It was filled with flavor.

 I also had a diet Coke and Maui onion chips with it. They have a nice variety of beverages to chose from but not a huge variety. There is a nice variety of flavors in chips. 

I also ordered the beef barley soup. I am not normally a barley soup person but this was very good. It came with bread that was tasty. I used it to dip into the soup. It was good together. 

It is not far from downtown Newburyport MA (a great little town for shopping and restaurants). I think it is a delicious way to 'shop small'. It is a great way to have lunch while shopping in the downtown area of Newburyport MA.





No comments:

Post a Comment