Friday, January 27, 2017

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese - Single Serve Cup

I like the macaroni and cheese single serve cup from Kraft. It is good for a meal on the go, and an in between meal snack, good for lunch, and good for those who want macaroni and cheese without making a whole box of it. 

I think it tastes great. Some complain about the powdered cheese one adds to the macaroni. I think it is pretty good. One needs to thoroughly mix it up so there is no powder left. It satisfies my yearning for macaroni and cheese without having to prepare a whole box of it or risk eating all of a whole box of it. 

I like adding things to it so it becomes extraordinary. There are times I like to add diced tomatoes. One time I added stewed tomatoes. Another time I added mushrooms. One time I added a small can of chicken or meat (like diced ham). One time I added tomatoes soup. I had some spaghetti sauce I added to it. One time I added ketchup. There are times I just ate it as is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment