Friday, January 27, 2017

Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese - Single Serve Cups

I like these single serve shells and cheese cups from Kraft Velveeta. It is great when one wants to have macaroni and cheese but don't want to make a big batch of it. It is great for snacks and an in between meal. As a single guy, it is great for a meal without being tempted to eat all of a regular batch of macaroni and cheese. Since it is a packet of cheese and not cheese powder, it has a more cheesy taste. 

I like how one can be creative with it. One doesn't have to stick with just macaroni (shells) and cheese. I like to add things to it to make it unique. One time I added peas and carrots to it. Another time I added some spinach to it. One time I added chicken. I like adding mushrooms to it too. There are times I like to add diced tomatoes. I think it is limited by one's imagination and taste buds.






No comments:

Post a Comment