Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Philadelphia Cream cheese with Jalapeno's

I bought a container of the jalapeno cream cheese spread by Philadelphia cream cheese. There are times I like to eat food with a little to a lot of bite. This is one of those times. It is something I like to add to other foods to give it more bite to the taste.
I like to have it on a cracker with a piece of meat, or a piece of vegetable. It varies with the mood I am in or what I have available in the kitchen. Sometimes it is bologna or leftover chicken, etc. There are times I like it with a vegetable. I like to eat celery with cream cheese and sometimes I want that cream cheese to have some bite to it. 

There is one thing that I want to try but have not. I like to make cheesecake. I think it would be interesting to make cheesecake with one of the flavored cream cheese's from Philadelphia. Have a jalapeno cheesecake that has some bite? I did a Google using 'jalapeno cheesecake' and found some recipes for it. I didn't realize there would be any. Perhaps having the jalapeno's already in the cream cheese would make it a step easier? 






No comments:

Post a Comment