Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Fried Dumplings and Gen Tso Chicken at Asian Wok Express in Hampton NH

I had supper at the Asian Wok Express on Route 1 / Lafayette Rd in Hampton NH. It is a nice little place with a few parking spaces. They also have a nice little eating area so one could eat there instead of taking it out. The menu has many items in it; Appetizers / Soups / Rices and Entrees and Lunch / Dinner Combos.
Here is the eating area. It is not big but great for small groups. There is some nice wall decor. The people there are friendly. The table and chairs are nice. 

Here is the outside of the restaurant. One parks in the area between the fence and the building that the restaurant is in.
Here is the Gen Tso chicken that I ordered. It has some nice bite to it. It has great flavor. It came with steamed rice. I like to use it to absorb the sauce with. It makes the rice even tastier and one can save it for later. I save steamed before as is but it is too sticky when cold. With the sauce, it keeps it from too sticky.
I also had the fried dumplings. It was really good. The photo is from a Google search. I like the sauce that it comes with. I like dipping the fried dumplings into it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment