Wednesday, October 18, 2023

My Tomato Plant with More Tomatoes

 I am growing a tomato plant in my backyard. It went from a small plant to a really big plant. It started out in a small pot with a few leaves but has grown into a big plant that covers more than two square yards. It has really grown and produced a lot of tomatoes. 

the tomato plant is partly on the mulch and partly on the grass. It has really spread out. I give it
some Miracle Grow and it has really responded to it. I water it in addition to the rain that we
have been getting. We have gotten a lot of rain.

They are not perfect but they do taste great. There would be more but there is a competition
between me and the animals in the backyard. I seem to be winning but they do get some 
tomatoes. I occasionally find ripened ones with bites out of them. 

I like to teat them with mayonnaise on bread with a dash of seasoned salt. I like Lawry's seasoned salt but I try to not add too much. I think it tastes great. There are times I don't add any bread to it. This makes it lighter in calories. There are times I eat tomatoes with peanut butter on a lettuce. It is weird to some but tastes great to me. 








TomLeeM


2023 / 10 / 18









No comments:

Post a Comment