Sunday, October 1, 2023

Breakfast at Riverside Café in Newburyport MA

 


The restaurant isn't big but it is really nice looking. The staff were really nice and got my food quickly. The cook did a great job of cooking and presenting the food. There wasn't a lot of seating but they were comfortable. The restroom was clean. Overall, it was a great experience. 

I had breakfast with my sister at the Riverside Café in Newburyport MA. I had the biscuits and gravy. I also ordered a side of home fries. The biscuit was really good. The biscuit was most and not dry. The amount of gravy was excellent. I think some places do not give enough gravy but this was not the case. I ordered the eggs over easy. It was done quite well. The home fries were chunky and well cooked. I dipped them into the gravy; there was a lot of gravy. I liked it better than putting ketchup on them. I thought it was a good combination. 

Here is the biscuits and gravy I ordered. 

I ordered a side of home fries .

the photos I took myself. the photo of the restaurant was found online. 


I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is hungry and wants a pleasant experience. 







                                                                            TomLeeM


2023 / 10 / 01 for 2023 / 09 / 30




No comments:

Post a Comment