Sunday, October 1, 2023

Supper at the Family Chinese Restaurant in Salisbury MA - 09/30/2023

 


My brother and I had supper at the Family Chinese Restaurant in Salisbury MA. It is a really nice place to eat. It is a popular place to eat. I think the prices are very good. They have three different eating areas. The seats are comfortable. I like the décor of the restaurant. 

We ordered appetizers. Jerry ordered the steamed dumplings and I ordered the crab Rangoon's. Both were really good. In the past I normally order the fried dumplings but I think the steamed ones are even better (I got to try one of Jerry's and he tried one of mine). 

I ordered the crab Rangoon. It was delicious. I liked it with the sauce the provided. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures of the appetizers. It was big and crunchy with a delicious stuffing. It was a little more than expected but not so big that I couldn't eat my main meal. 

Jerry ordered the crispy fish. He had eaten at other restaurants but they did not have this on their menu. He said he enjoyed it. He wasn't able to finish it all. It is a good thing we could get a take home bag. I think I would give that a try the next time we are there. 

I had ordered the shrimp with lobster sauce. It was different from what I had at other restaurants. I thought it was really good. I had it over the pork fried rice. I could barely finish it all. It was really good. The shrimp was big and delicious and well cooked. 

We shared a dish of pork fried rice. It was really good. I had some but I think my brother didn't since his main entre was quite filling. There was more than one choice of fried rice and we chose the pork fried rice. I think it was a good choice. 


Jerry ordered the crispy fish. 

Here is the pork fried rice that we shared. 

Here is the shrimp with lobster sauce that I ordered. 













TomLeeM

2023 / 10 / 01 for 2023 / 09 / 30






 



No comments:

Post a Comment