Monday, October 2, 2023

Tomatoes from my tomato plant growing in the backyard

 


I was given a tomato plant by my neighbor. It was a small thing. Now it has grown to be quite the big thing. It went from a few square inches to a square yard. I have been watering it, God has been watering it with rain and I give it some Miracle Grow too. The above is just some of the tomatoes that I have gotten from it. I had a few more but they were either eaten by me or something else in the backyard. I would find 'teeth marks' in some of the tomatoes but I still get some for myself.

I like to eat my tomatoes sliced with some mayonnaise on a bread which is seasoned with some seasoned bread. It is also good with a hamburger which I either grill or fry in the pan (depending on the weather and temperature outside). I like to eat it with a bologna and cheese with mayonnaise in a sandwich (2 slices of bread). 

I think chopped tomatoes are good on a salad. It adds some tastiness to it. It keeps it from being boring. It is good with a variety of salad dressings. I like French or Catalina salad dressing. 

There are times I like to eat things in an unusual way. Since this post is about my tomatoes, I will talk about the unusual way of eating them. There are times I like to eat a slice of tomato with peanut butter on a slice of bread. There are times I like to eat a slice of tomato with peanut butter and mayonnaise on a slice of bread (or two and make it a sandwich). Another way is to eat a slice of tomato with peanut butter, mayonnaise, a slice of bologna and cheese in a sandwich (two slices of bread). I don't eat it this way to gross people out but because I like to eat it that way. Grossing people out is just a fringe benefit. 












TomLeeM


2023 / 10 / 02







No comments:

Post a Comment