Friday, October 6, 2023

My Chocolates From The Candyman Store in Newburyport MA

 There is a candy store in Newburyport MA called the Candyman. It is a great little store that sells chocolates and other candy. I believe they make a lot of what they sell. 

Here is the door to the Candyman store. One can see all the good stuff that is inside. I am amazed on how much can be put into such a nice little store. One can also see where they make some of it. There are windows into the work area. 


This is just one part of their store. It shows a really big variety of taffy that they sell. There are a lot of flavors. I think (IIRC) they make the taffy there. It is a must see to really appreciate all the flavors that are on display and available to purchase. 

My Box of Goodies; 

Here is the box that they put my chocolates into. It wasn't big but I didn't buy a lot of chocolates. I was tempted to since they have a lot of good stuff and it smells so good. 

Here is the inside of the box of chocolates that I bought. I have a thing for peanut butter cups and they had a variety of them. It was a huge amount. It is wasn't easy narrowing it down to just a few. It all looked so good. For a small store, they have a lot of choices. 

As a diabetic, I try to not eat too many at one time. It is my occasional treat. It is really good. 

I think this little store has something for everyone. I doubt it would appeal to every ones taste but I think most will like it. The people there are very friendly. I think the prices are very good. 















TomLeeM


2023 / 10 / 06





No comments:

Post a Comment