Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Pumpkin Oreo Ice Cream at Harbor Creamery

 

Pumpkin Oreo Ice Cream from Harbor Creamery
I take my own photos of what I eat. I normally get
whipped topping but not this time. It is better with
whipped topping. 

When I do the laundry at a laundry matt in the downtown Newburyport MA area, 
I like to treat myself to some ice cream. It is not just some ordinary ice cream.
I like to go Harbor Creamery that is not far from the laundry matt. 

This time I bought some pumpkin Oreo ice cream.
It was rich and creamy. The pumpkin flavor wasn't too strong.
It was just right. I love the Oreo part since it gave a nice crunch.

The reason I like Harbor Creamery is that they make their own
ice cream; at the store. They have some creative names for some 
of their flavors. 

This is a short post but I don't mind. I will be 
trying other flavors there. They come out with different
ones every so often.

I have a card that they stamp every time I buy ice cream there.
I have gotten enough for free ice cream. I working
on getting some more free. 

I think it is neat that they sell other things there too.
They also sell chocolate too plus other things.












TomLeeM


2023 / 11 / 01






No comments:

Post a Comment