Thursday, February 11, 2021

The Ultimate Spam Cook Book - Future Source of Blogs

 I like SPAM but only if it is the canned variety and not the unwanted stuff one gets in ones e-mail. I have eaten it in the past and will continue to do so. There are those who don't like it but I am not one of them; otherwise, I wouldn't be blogging about it. 

I have used SPAM in different ways. I have heated it up and added it to macaroni and cheese. I have chopped it up and added it to my version of an omelets. I have chopped it up and added it to pancake mix before cooking them (perhaps not everyone's idea of good but I liked it). I have made my version of grilled cheese and added cooked slices of SPAM to it. Perhaps I can do them again and make future blogs about them? I think I will.

I was at the grocery store and came across this book on SPAM recipes. It was an impulse buy and I had bought four cans / tins of SPAM Light. I will be trying some of the recipes. I have looked the book over. I want to try SPAM fries and corn SPAM dogs. 

The photos are really good. One can see how the recipes are supposed to look once one is done. With my experience in cooking, my results don't always looks as good as the photo. I do like trying. I like eating even more; even when the results wasn't all that great. 

I have found that one can order both offline (brick and mortar stores - which where I bought mine) and online (at a variety of websites - just do a search using 'The Ultimate Spam Cook Book'). One can also get it as an e-book (via the app or through an e-book reader). 

Now I have some things for future blogs.











No comments:

Post a Comment