Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Honey BBQ and Honey Mustard Wings From Wing-Itz in Hampton NH

 There was a Burger King in Hampton NH that had closed and later made into a Wing-Itz restaurant. The Wing-Itz restaurant had moved in and converted it from what it was before. 

I had not had the chance to try it till just recently, it hasn't been opened long. There were other places that they had restaurants but this one was near where I normally travel. 

I found this online. 

While there was seating, I decided to have it to go. They have a menu one can take home. I just took it outside while I was deciding what I wanted. I didn't want to take up any seats inside since I was planning on taking it home (more seats available for others so more business for them). I was just outside when I viewed the menu and made my choices. I went in and placed my order and paid for it. It was told 10 to 15 minutes for it be ready. I waited in my car since it was cold out. I went in when I thought the time was up and it was waiting for me inside. 

I believe they had spaces for when one orders so they would comply with social distancing. A face mask was required for entering. I believe they cleaned the areas to also comply and make things safer.

It was not easy on the way home since I could smell the honey BBQ and honey mustard. I was able to get it home. I shared it with my brother. We both had some. I had ordered enough for both of us.

I ordered 15 wings. One can chose two sauces for the wings without having to cost more. One can have the sauce on the side or have it tossed with the wings. I chose to have the honey BBQ and honey mustard sauces. I had half of them with one and the other with the other. I had them tossed in the sauce instead of on the side. One can get a side (for dipping) of either ranch or blue cheese. I chose the blue cheese. It was really good dipping in the blue cheese but I also ate the wings just by themselves. It was good without the dipping sauce too. 

Here is the back of the menu. It showed the chicken wings and the different sauces that one can order. It was not easy to order two since there seems to be a lot of good ones listed. 

Here is the front of the menu. It shows a lot about the restaurant; hours, and items one can buy.

Here is the inside left of the menu. It shows they have more than just wings. I want to go back and try their other items. I want to sit inside and eat. 

Here is the inside right part of the menu. It shows more options. It shows a kids menu. There are a lot of choices.

I think this is a neat idea. It is a 'loyalty' card. I believe it gets stamped or punched whenever one eats there (I haven't checked but I assumed this is what happens since I have other loyalty cards that do this).


Here is the back of the 'loyalty' card. It has some information on it.




















No comments:

Post a Comment