Thursday, January 14, 2021

Steak and Ribs at Longhorn Steakhouse

 I took my brother to a Longhorn Steakhouse for his birthday. I also like eating there too. It was in Manchester NH. 

We got there and was told that we had to wait an hour before going in. We decided it was worth it. We both have eaten at Longhorn Steakhouse before and it was always good. 

While we waited, we went to a nearby Best Buy. By the time we were finished looking around, our seat was ready. It was a short drive from the store to the restaurant. 

Longhorn Steakhouse has a neat mid western décor / theme to it. I really think it adds to it and gives a great atmosphere while one enjoys ones steak or whatever one eats. 

The service was really good. The wait was so they could have people eat in and keep people apart; because of the covid situation. We were able to take off our face mask so we could eat. The waiters had theirs on. It was a friendly. 

Longhorn SteakhouseMenu

This is my favorite appetizer at Longhorn Steakhouse. It is white cheddar stuffed mushrooms. I try to order it every time I go there. It was and still is very good. I had it all to myself. The next time I go there, I will try something else. I like trying different foods.

I got the chopped steak. I ordered it cooked medium rare. It was really good. It came with onions and mushrooms. It was cooked just right. I really liked it. It was really tender. I didn't need a knife to cut it with.

I ordered a side of a sweet potato with cinnamon and sugar. I really love it that way. I like how they cooked it. It raised my blood sugar level but I think it was worth it. I try not to order it too often. I guess some would not have eaten the skin but I like eating it too. It would really have to be bad before I would eat it. It was good too. 


Jerry ordered the full rack of baby back ribs. He really enjoyed it. As one can see by the photo, it was really big. It was bigger than he expected. He wasn't able to finish the whole thing. I was able to some. have some. I agreed with him, it was really good. 

Jerry also ordered the shrimp and lobster soup. He really enjoyed it. I did not get a photo of that. It was gone quickly. I am pretty sure it was what he had but I know for sure he liked it.


I believe this is the grilled Brussel sprouts. It was crunchy and good and didn't have the bitterness that one usually have with Brussel sprouts. I think there was a few (not many) might have been a little over cooked but it was very small bits but most was good. 

We were both too full for desert. As a diabetic, I don't normally order desert. If I had a choice between having an appetizer or desert, I would go for an appetizer since I can't have most or all of the deserts.

The photos of the food above was taken on my Samsung Galaxy phone. I use a free camera app that I downloaded from the Play Store by Google. 





I have a Café Press store.
It needs a lot of work.


01/14/2021.  One can see I have not posted any blogs for quite awhile. Since I am between jobs (apart from my what I get from the job I retired from), I have time. This is not just eating out but also eating in, cooking, books and other food related items. TLM

No comments:

Post a Comment