Friday, January 15, 2021

An Evening at Casa Tequila in Seabrook NH

 I like eating at Casa Tequila in Seabrook NH. They have really good food and the service is really good. The prices are really good. It is great getting to eat inside too. It has some nice décor. It was a nice experience. It is my favorite Mexican restaurant. 

The restaurant is easy to find. It is on route 1 in Seabrook NH. It is near the main business section; near a shopping mall. It is easy to get to. There is a big sign with the name. There is parking in the back. There is an entrance in the front and in the back. When it is warm out, there is an eating area in back. 

Casa Tequila (Seabrook NH)Menu.


This is the appetizer that we shared. It was quiso fundido (charizo and cheese). It was really good. I am glad we shared it since it was a little too much for one person. 


This is the bread that came with my meal. One filled up each one with what is on ones plate. It was really good that way.

This is what Jerry ordered. He ate most of it. He left only a small part on the plate; some of the rice. I totally forgot what he ate. As one can see, there was rice and beans. I think it was burritos. 



This was the chips that came before the meal. It came with really good sauce that had some really nice bite to it. The chips were crunchy and fresh and not stale. It was good with the sauce but I had to be careful not to eat too much otherwise I would not be able to eat the main course. 

This is what I ordered. It is the Chile Colorado. It was really good. It was really filling. I used some of the right to fill the bread. The rice and beans was well seasoned and really good. 





Thomas Lee Mullins

(site is still being worked on).

TomLeeM at Cafe Pres

(needs to be totally redone).


No comments:

Post a Comment