Friday, January 22, 2021

Popeye's Chicken in Maine

 




On the way to L.L. Bean's store in Maine, we stopped at a rest area and bought some stuff. There was a a couple of eateries there. One of them was a Popeye's. It has been a long time since I have eaten at a Popeye's. The last time I was in NJ and that has been a few years ago.

Popeye Chicken was at a rest area. The rest area was on the way to go to a L.L. Bean store in Maine. I bought this because it has been years since I had some. 

I ordered spicy hot but it was spicy flavorful. It was good and yet a little disappointing. I was hoping for some bite to it but there wasn't any. I hope they get my order right the next time I go to one. It was moist. The skin was crunchy but not too hard. 

I really love the spicy hot chicken and sea food at Popeye's. I like it when the food 'bites back'. I try restaurants that have spicy hot food; not all the time but I try on a regular basis.

The biscuit was pretty good. It wasn't too dry. 

I think there was fries but I had eaten them before I took the photo (at least I think there was fries). 

I will be looking for one closer to where I live. I am glad I came across one.


The workers there wore face masks and had dividers to keep everyone safe. There were barriers to keep people apart. It was - in my opinion - a safe place to eat. There was tables and chairs in main hall there but I ate in my car. 






Big Goofy Guy







No comments:

Post a Comment