Thursday, January 28, 2021

Pork and Ricotta Meat Balls and Sweet Potato Fries at Loretta's in Newburyport MA

  I went to Loretta's with friends. It was nice and warm inside while it was cold and snow outside. We had walked to the restaurant from where I live. The tables were cleaned before we used them and the staff wore face masks. We used the QR reader on our phones to read / see the menu. It wasn't busy. We wore our face masks when we went into and out of the restaurant. We took them off to eat. 

Loretta's . 

Here is the front of the Loretta's restaurant. There is parking on the street and a parking area within walking distance of the restaurant. We walked from my house; therefore, parking was not a problem. 

This is the sweet potato fries I ordered as an appetizer. I asked for mayonnaise - not shown - that ate with ketchup and mayonnaise. The fries was thicker than expected. It wasn't greasy. It was cooked just right. I enjoyed them. I even ate the green part. I am not sure what the green part was but I ate it after dipping it into the mayonnaise and ketchup. 

I ordered the pork and ricotta meat balls. It came with bread; garlic I think. It was placed on thin spaghetti pasta. It had two meat balls. The meat balls was delicious. The meat balls was a nice size. There was just two but were not tiny. The pasta was cooked well. It was great together. It wasn't a lot of it. It was really good.



This is the flowers that was on the table that we sat at. I thought they were really pretty. I like to do paintings of different things; one of which is flowers. It would be neat to do a painting of these flowers. 







This is me. It was a selfie at the restaurant where I ate the food pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment