Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Port City Cowboy Up and Southwest Chicken Soup

One of the places I like to eat is the Port City Sandwich in Newburyport MA. It is a small cozy place near the Merrimack River. One can eat in or one can eat on or near the boardwalk. One can view the boats coming and going. It is opened all year long, unlike some places that are open only during the summer (like many places in Hampton Beach NH). 

They have specials in addition to what they have on their menu board. They have a really big menu board with a big variety of sandwiches. 


This is the cowboy up sandwich. It is a nice size sandwich. The big size made it difficult to eat but it was really worth the effort to do so. It is really filled with deliciousness. This was a special when I went to the restaurant. 

This is the southwest chicken soup. It was really good. I got the the cup size but one can get the bowl size. I got the smaller size so I would not be filled up with the soup and I could have a sandwich too. If I wasn't going to eat a sandwich, I would get the bigger size of soup. 

They also have a nice variety of flavors of chips and a nice variety of beverages that are kept cold. It is a nice place to eat. It is a very popular place since many know how good the food is. 


Port City Sandwich is also opened for breakfast. One of these days I will get up early and one of them. Once I do, I will blog about it. 

The photos might not be perfect but they were taken using my Samsung Note 4. Since that is toast since I fell in the water, I am now using a Samsung Galaxy S 8 Active with a better camera. Even with a better camera, having a good camera app helps a lot. The one that comes with it is okay but there are better ones that take better pictures at the app store. 


my site that is (sort of) being worked on



My art on items that one can buy
I need better pictures so I can have better items
what is there is pretty good but needs improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment