Thursday, October 12, 2017

Cookie Dough Ice Cream at Harbor Creamer in Newburyport MA


There is a small ice cream place in Newburyport MA called Harbor Creamery. There is some seating in the inside and some on the outside. It is a nice cozy place with a variety of flavors to chose from and some nice topping choices. The staff are friendly. The prices are competitive. I was told that they make their ice cream on the premises and in small batches. One can taste the quality. 

I ordered the single scoop with the whipped topping. The whipped topping was only 50 cents more. 

I ate some of the whipped topping to reveal the cookie dough ice cream underneath it. I found it to be quite tasty. 

I am trying different flavors that they have. They have a nice range of flavors. I have tried a handful so far. Each one has been good and tasty. They also have different size cups and cones. If one just wanted to taste it to see if one likes it, they will give a small spoon of it to you to try without costing you anything. I think this is good since one won't have to buy an ice cream flavor only to find you don't like it. 

As a diabetic, I 'earn' (by doing a lot of walking - usually to and from the stores) my one scoop of ice cream. It is my motivation to get out and walk. I learned this in my diabetic education class (anyone who is a diabetic should take a diabetic education course - it is really helpful).





No comments:

Post a Comment