Monday, March 5, 2018

Sylvan Grill In Amesbury MA

Since my kitchen was cleaned in preparation for an event the next day and needed to be kept clean for the cook / chef to start using it early the next day, I chose to eat out (actually it was my excuse to not eat at home and to try someplace that I have not tried before). The place I chose to try is the Sylvan Street Grill in Amesbury / Salisbury (I think it is on or near the border of the two towns). 



This was a free option in case one wanted some food before one ate. It is bread with an olive oil mixture dip. It was really good. I was feeling peckish and appreciated it. I tore the bread apart. The bread was fresh and soft. It was good for dipping.

This is skins and rolls. It is stuffed potato skins and egg rolls. I chose the BBQ chicken stuffed egg rolls. It comes with sour cream and ketchup. I tried both with either and both. It was pretty good. It was a little more than expected but not too much. 

I could have gone for two stuffed potato skins and one roll cut in half. At least it did not fill me up too much. The bread plus this did fill me up a bit. 


This is the mixed seafood broil. It came with mixed vegetables and a side. I chose mashed potatoes. It was really good. It had a nice crust on the top of the broil. 

The mixed vegetables was really good. It was cooked just right. It might have need a little bit of salt but I ate it without it. 

The mashed potatoes was creamy. It had some lumps but that is good since it shows that it is made from baked potatoes and not dried potatoes. 

I ate the main part but took home the rest of it. I had it for another day. it was still good (I assumed it was since my brother ate it before I could get to it). 

This was over the bar. It looks like a bumper car. The photo is blurry since the lights were facing me and it wasn't bright inside. 

This is over the bar. It looks like it was part of an amusement park ride. It says Salisbury Beach on the side of it. I think it once had amusement park rides there. Most are gone now. There are still go-kart type vehicles there. I believe they also added a merry go round recently (at least it was for a short while). 










No comments:

Post a Comment