Monday, March 5, 2018

Kume 3 in Seabrook NH

I went to a restaurant that I have seen and wanted to try. I finally had the chance. The restaurant is in Seabrook NH. The restaurant is Kume Japanese Steakhouse. I like sushi and sashima. 

Here is the menu cover of the Kume restaurant. The menu has a nice variety. They also have a lunch section. It shows a bento box for lunch. The next time I am there, I will give the bento box a try. I have tried it at other restaurants. 

Here is the lobster Rangoon. It was nice and crunchy. It is triangular shaped. I am used to it being a cup shape but this difference did not affect its taste. The sauce one dipped it in was good. 

It came with ginger. I like to eat it after dipping it in soy sauce. One can eat it with the sushi. I prefer to eat it by itself. It has a little bit of bite to it but I like it when it does. 

It also came with wasabi. Real wasabi - sometimes it is just horseradish being passed off as wasabi [I read it is cheaper]. I sometimes eat it with my sushi but not often. Instead of being spicy hot, it seems to go straight to my sinuses. It gives me this weird feeling in my nasal passages. 
This is the red dragon sushi. It looked great and tasted really good. I used chopsticks since it makes it feel even more 'authentic' (just a personal preference). One could dip it in soy sauce. Some places offer low salt soy sauce and regular soy sauce. 
This is tempura cheesecake. It had a cold center to it but still tasted great. It is the first time I have ever had it cooked this way. It came with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate. It was not huge but a little bigger than expected. If I had realized the size, I might not have ordered the below one.

Here is the tempura ice cream. It seems like the Asian version of fried ice cream. It was pretty good in tempura batter. It was the right size. It had a dollop of whipped cream on top with a drizzle of chocolate. It was a good combination. 

This is the front of the restaurant. To me, it was quite inviting. It was - in my opinion - well done. The guy in the photo was waiting for someone and not part of the restaurant. 

Here is the front door that shows the hours that it is open.

This was outside of the restaurant. It is huge. One can see the terrace where one can eat when the weather and season permits. I look small standing next to it. I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 310 pounds. My photos is below. 



my personal web site.



my art printed on items for sale


No comments:

Post a Comment