Monday, March 5, 2018

110 Grill for Fish and Chips and Tater Tots Poutine

After shopping at Cabela's, my brother and I went to the 110 Grill that was in the same shopping center of the store. We were hungry and the outside looked appealing. We thought it was a fast food place but there was a pleasant surprise when it was a sit down restaurant. 

We both ordered the tater tots poutine. It was really good. One can dip the tater tots in one or both of the sauces. I tried them individually and together. It was good both ways. It was just the right amount for an appetizer. I believe one is a cheese sauce and the other is like an onion gravy. 

I so dislike it when an appetizer is too big. One fills up on it before one gets the main entree and usually means one can not have desert since one is too full. This is just one of my 'pet peeves'. 

This is the fish and chips. The batter wasn't too thick and it wasn't greasy. One can see the fish inside. It was really good. The tartar sauce was good and added to the flavor of the fried fish. The Cole slaw was tasty and did not taste like they added too much vinegar (some places to see to add too much vinegar and one only really tastes it). 

I have been to some places that one can not really tell if there was any fish in their fried fish. The fish was so thin that one would need a microscope to see if any was there (assuming there was any and they only say it was fried fish and not fried bread). It is one of my 'pet peeves'. 

This is the menu of the 110 Grill. It is the one in Berlin MA. 








No comments:

Post a Comment