Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Steak Burrito at Tacos Lupita in Haverhill MA

I was taken to an authentic Mexican restaurant in Haverhill MA called Tacos Lupita. The place is small but comfortable. The prices seems reasonable. The people were friendly. They have a Facebook page.

I was brought to this restaurant being told that it is authentic Mexican food. Not being an authority on Mexican food, I could not really say if it was or wasn't. I was told that it was by someone of Dominican descent. Without my friend, I would not have known about the place or even try it.
Here is the outside of the Tacos Lupita. It is a simple design. It is quite unassuming in appearance. The front is clean. There seems to be parking only on the street. 

The inside is not crowded. It has a simple layout of tables. It is not fancy. One can see where one orders on the right and pays on the left. The service is friendly. 
Here is my steak burrito. It was really well done. I got the fried beans and rice. It was delicious. It was quite filling. They have a nice variety of foods. 

Here are the tortilla's that I used to make the burrito's. It was warm and delicious. There was three of them. It was a good size since I could eat them without feeling too filled. 

If one wanted Mexican food, this is a place I would recommend. I think it would appeal to a wide range of ages. 



A Site About Me




My Art On Stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment