Thursday, July 27, 2017

Elk Burger at Fudrucker's at Sunbrella IMAX and Jordan's Furniture.

There is a restaurant that is located in the same building of the Sunbrella IMAX theater and Jordan's Furniture. It is called Fudruckers.  It is not a huge restaurant and it is informal. It is near the jelly bean store and ice cream store.

I ordered the elk burger. I have had it before and it was good. It was good this time too. I got it with French fries and a big soda. I chose a diet cola since I am a diabetic. I had the elk burger cooked medium rare.

There is a station where one could add different items - tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and other items - on the sandwich. I added shredded lettuce and tomato on the sandwich.

I am odd I guess. I like mayonnaise on my French fries. I prefer it to ketchup. There are times I have mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard on my French fries.

Here is the elk burger I ordered and consumed and enjoyed. One can barely see the fries since I have mayonnaise on them; left side of photo. One can see the shredded lettuce and tomato and mayonnaise I put on my elk burger; on right side of photo.


Here is the inside of the Jordan's furniture. It is a really neat place to visit. 

Here is another view of the inside of Jordan's furniture. It is cool looking.  There were items made with 'jelly beans'. They sell Jelly Belly jelly beans; a brand that has really good flavors. 





my site on things I am interested in



My art on items for sale - it is a work in progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment