Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Bento Box at Hana Japan in Newburyport MA

Hana Japan is a little bit of Japan in Newburyport MA. It is not a big place. The seating is comfortable and the service is polite and attentive. I liked the decor. Since it is part of the shopping center, there is lots of parking available. I think the prices are reasonable.
Here is the inside. It is not big but it is comfortable and cozy. One does not see the sushi bar on the left. The seating is very comfortable. One can see some of the decor. 


Here is the outside. The outside does not show how nice it is on the inside. The outside looks plain but the inside is anything but plain. 
Here is the bento box that I ordered. I ordered the shrimp and vegetable tempura, the crab sumai, and dumplings. It was very good. It came with soup (miso) and a salad. 

This is the dumplings that was ordered by my brother. I had a bit of one. It was really good. It was also part of my binto box. 

This is what my brother ordered. He really enjoyed it. There wasn't anything left for me to sample. 




a guy who is big on Goofy plus


art store on Cafe Press.


No comments:

Post a Comment