Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Asparagus, Tomato, Garlic Hummus and Fresh Basil Benedict at Hebert's

I like eating at Hebert's. It is a nice restaurant that has a warm decor and friendly service. Hebert's Facebook page.
This is Hebert's. It is unassuming on the outside but really nice on the inside. There are different parts one could eat at. One - in back - looks like a diner. One can eat at the bar. One could eat at the booths near the front. I would recommend it to everyone. 


Here is the menu for the specials of the day (the day being July 1st, 2017). There were many items on it that looked very good. I chose the special Benedict. It changes from day to day. I think this keeps it from being boring or too routine. 

Here is the asparagus, tomato, garlic humus and fresh basil Benedict. The asparagus had a nice crunch to it. It was not over cooked. The eggs was cooked just right. The toast / English muffin had a nice crunch to it. The sauce was creamy. The different parts came together to make something that was really delicious. 

The home fries was cooked just right. Being an odd fellow with unique tastes, I had them with mayonnaise. It was pretty good. I did add ketchup when they mayonnaise ran out. 

I have tried the other special Benedict's and they were very good. This time was no exception.  They have a tasty and good food imagination. 




a web site about aspects of myself




My Art on Different Items

No comments:

Post a Comment