Saturday, November 5, 2016

Pub 97 in Groveland; burger paradise

I had supper at Pub 97 in Groveland MA. They have 97 different burgers. They also have other things too. It is a nice place with a warm atmosphere and friendly staff. The table was comfortable. I will try to go back to try more varieties of burgers. Since there are 97, it might take awhile.
Here is the cover for the menu at Pub 97. The paper extending out the top is the list of 97 - both front and back - burgers that they make. They also have other entries that a person not wanting a burger could chose from. It did not take long to be seated or to be waited on. The staff was very friendly.
This is the Cajun burger that I ordered and consumed. It was really good. The Cajun was not too spicy hot but just the right amount of 'bite' to it. One can get it cooked the way one wants. I had mine at medium rare. I was hoping for more of a bit since it is Cajun but I was told that New Englandeers don't really like something too spicy hot. I like the fries. I had mayonnaise on the side to dip my fries in. Next time I might try the onion rings (an option if one does not want the fries but one pays a little more for it). After I had this, I had a small vanilla ice cream. 



No comments:

Post a Comment