Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Putting on the Ritz (cracker).

I have tried a variety of the Ritz crackers. They are pretty good. I have tried the original, whole wheat, and roasted vegetables. I have eaten by themselves or with toppings. By themselves, they are light and crunch without being too hard. They are flavorful. I like buying the Fresh Stacks since I can have some crackers without having to open a big tube of them. They come in a original, whole wheat and everything.
It has light taste that won't overwhelm anything that is put on top of it yet tasty enough to eat without anything on top.

It has a roasted vegetable taste that isn't too strong yet still favorable. 

I think this is tasty yet has a light healthy aspect since it is whole wheat / whole gran. 

No comments:

Post a Comment