Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Seaglass of Flavor for a Good Cause?

I recently went to an event - The Furball Gala and Auction - at the Seaglass Restaurant in Salisbury Massachusetts. The food was really good. There was risotto, and sliders and other appetizers. I wish I had take some photos of the food. One appetizer was in little boats and one ate it with little forks. Since it is located in Salisbury Beach MA, they have a great view of the ocean.
The Furball Gala and Auction was a fund raiser for the Merrimack River Feline Rescue Society. They help feral cats in the Merrimack area. They raised a lot of money for the cats and everyone enjoyed themselves. Since I think they did a great job with the food at this event, I plan to try out the restaurant. 
I like fund raisers where I get to eat good food. This one had some really good food. I am glad they chose where they did. 
They also had sliders; turkey, lobster, mushroom. I think they were really good. One was small grilled cheese that was really good. 
I think these were risotto in little 'boats' that had a little fork. There were people walking around with skewers of food but I did not get a chance to try them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment