Monday, November 28, 2016

Wild Maine Blueberry Tea by The Republic of Tea

I bought a canister of wild Maine blueberry tea by The Republican of Tea and sold at Stonewall Kitchen store. I think it is delicious. The blueberry flavor is not overbearing. It is not weak. One can taste the blueberries. I have tried it with and without a sweetener. I prefer it without. It has a 'comfort food' appeal. Some people prefer their hot beverages to be really hot. I am not one of them. I think this tastes good when it is tepid or near room temperature. I think the price is very good, especially when one considers how many bags one gets with what one pays for it.
I have a Mr Coffee machine. It is good for one cup to four cups of coffee. In my case, I used it to heat the water for tea and instant soups and for making gelatin and other things that need hot water and one does not want to boil water on the stove. 


No comments:

Post a Comment