Thursday, November 17, 2016

Stonewall Kitchen Maple Bacon Onion Jam

I bought the maple bacon onion jam by Stonewall Kitchen. I have tried it by itself, on crackers, on crackers with peanut butter and with cottage cheese. I have found it to be delicious. It has a nice bacon and maple flavor that isn't overwhelming. The bacon flavor is subtle as is the maple flavor. I don't really taste the onion but it could be really subtle but it does not take away from it.
I bought it at the Stonewall Kitchen in the downtown Newburyport MA area. 

I tried it on a Ritz cracker. It tastes great but doesn't overwhelm whatever one puts on it. 

The cottage cheese I used is by Breakstones cottage cheese. I like the package of single serving. It is good when one wants to try a little when trying things with it. The regular does not change the flavor of what I eat with it yet it is still good. 
I found the store to be small but filled with some really nice cooking accessories and other cooking related items as well as foods / mixes. 
The people who work there are very friendly and courteous. 



No comments:

Post a Comment