Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Bird Dog at Buffalo Wings plus

My brother and I ate at the Buffalo Wild Wings place. I believe it was in Portsmouth NH. It was a nice place. It wasn't crowded. 


Here is the bird dog sandwich that I ordered. It was really good. It is chicken tenders on a hot dog bun. There was a delicious honey barbecue sauce that was top of it. It wasn't easy to eat but definitely worth the effort. 

This was the beer battered onion rings that I ordered. It was really good. I believe the dip was Ranch. It was good for the onion rings. It really added to the flavor. I ran out of dip before I ran out of onion rings.
This was the variety of wings that my brother ordered. He also had the beer battered onion rings. He couldn't finish all of those wings. I had a couple and they were good. 

We used a coupon that a friend gave me. It helped pay for the meal.

The downside of the restaurant was the atmosphere. There was a central bar that we were not interested in. They had some odd music playing. I didn't mind the televisions that played / showed a variety of things. 










TomLeeM


2023 / 11 / 15




No comments:

Post a Comment