Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Eggs Benedict at Hebert's

Once a month, the men at the church I go to have breakfast at Hebert's restaurant. It is a great place to have it ( the prices are good and the service is good too). 

On 2023, 11 04, We met there at 9 AM. This is what I had. I like to have the specials but they didn't list any at the entrance. They used to have different specials but not this time. 


They have a paper menu that is also the placemat. I ordered the eggs Benedict (pictured above). It is sauce on fried eggs on meat on English muffins. It has a side of home fries. It was cooked very well. It was delicious. The sauce was not too much (when it is, I use it on the home fries - even better than ketchup). 

I usually get the tea. They have New England tea which is very good. I put two creamer into it. 

The service there is really good. They are very attentive.

I found the prices there to be quite reasonable. One doesn't have to spend a lot of money there to get good food or service. 





TomLeeM

2023 / 11 / 04

posted 
2023 / 11 / 14







No comments:

Post a Comment