Monday, January 27, 2020

Steak Bomb, Fried Shrimp and Fried Onions at Pomodori's in Newburyport MA

There is a recently opened restaurant in Newburyport MA called Pomodori. It is a nice small restaurant with a good variety of food choices. The people are friendly. The prices are good.

It is located on the Newburyport circle. It is not difficult to get to or to get out of. Their parking lot is not big but does have ample parking spaces for the customers.

The building was the roast beef place but they did a lot of renovating. It looks a lot nicer than it did before. I was told that the roast beef place was not good but I cannot confirm it since I have never eaten at the older place.



Here is the inside of the restaurant. It is really nice but not too formal. It is a nice place to relax and enjoy ones food. 

Here is the steak bomb that I ordered. It was really good. I had the one with mushrooms, onions and peppers. One can order it your way. I like the bread it was on. It wasn't too thick. Some places have it too thick and one feels like one is eating mostly bread. I like how it was served; on paper on a metal tray.

I ordered the fried shrimp. I believe it was the small but one still gets a lot of shrimp. It was really good. The breading was thick but not greasy. It had a nice crunch to it. I liked it. I wish the tartar sauce was a little more since I ran out of it before the shrimp was gone.

This is the fried onions. The bread came off the onions. It was okay but I would recommend something else than it as a side dish. I wish the breading was thicker. It wasn't greasy. It just wasn't appealing to me.

Here is the menu sheet. It shows the link and that one can soon order online. I tried the link but it isn't online (yet?). 
Here is the back of the menu sheet. There are way more choices on the wall behind the cashier. This is just temporary and it looks they will have a bigger menu soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment