Sunday, January 26, 2020

Clam Chowder, Steak Bomb and Muffins from Port City Sandwich

Port City Sandwiches in Newburyport MA. It is a small place with not many seats. This makes it cozy. The service is good. The prices are competitive. The people there are friendly. The prices are really good. They are a breakfast and lunch food but they are not open for supper / dinner. They have a big variety of sandwiches - a menu of which is on their wall. 

This was the special. It was clam chowder. It was really creamy. It was really good. It is better than anything I had before. I had ordered a small but I wish I had ordered the large.


This is the steak bomb. It was part of the specials of the day. It had onions and peppers. The bread wasn't too thick. It was dry. It was really good. 

They had two flavors of muffins. This is the blueberry ones. It was really good. It wasn't dry. They are a nice size. Some places their muffins are small but not these. These are a nice size. 

Normally I would eat it there but I brought the above home. I like eating it there since it is a cozy place. It is also good to take it home since they have limited seating. When the weather is warmer, it is good to eat it at the boardwalk near it. 

Big Goofy Guy

my store at Cafe Press.


No comments:

Post a Comment