Tuesday, January 28, 2020

One Night In Bangkok, BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich and Cheese Fries at Hard Rock Cafe

While in Washington DC, my brother and I had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. It is the first time I had been to one. Since I am diabetic and need to get something to eat, it was one of our options. I chose it since I have never been to one before.


Here is the napkin of the cafe. I am not sure why I took a photograph of it but I just wanted to. 

Here is the appetizer I shared with my brother. It is called One Night In Bangkok Spicy Shrimp. It was really good. It had some bite to it. The coleslaw was really good. It wasn't too vinegary. 

'8 oz of crispy shrimp, tossed in a creamy, spicy sauce, topped with green onions and sesame seeds, served on a bed of coleslaw.'
(copied from the menu description of their site).
Here is the menu with the appetizer shown.

Here is the BBQ pulled pork sandwich that I ordered. It was really good. I never thought of having apple slices in it but it was good that way.

The beans were okay. They were a little watery. I like something thicker when it comes to baked beans. 

I had the bacon cheese fries. It was really good. I tried with and without ketchup. It was good either way. 

'Hand-pulled smoked pork with our house-made barbecue sauce, served on a toasted fresh bun with coleslaw and sliced Granny Smith apples.'
(copied from menu description from their site).
Here is the menu with the sandwich shown.

Here is the eating area of the cafe. They had some nice decor. One can not really see it in this photo but it is worth going to one to see what they have. 

They had a gift shop too. I did not get to see what was there. I hope to go again to what they have. Next time I will get a lapel pin for my tamoshanter hat (a Scottish hat) that I have been collecting pins for accumulating in years (it now is almost covered in pins).

Here is the front to the cafe. It looks really nice.








No comments:

Post a Comment