Sunday, January 26, 2020

Exodus at the Manna Restaurant at the Museum of the Bible.

There is a restaurant at the top floor of the Museum Of the Bible in Washington DC. It is called Manna. It is a nice place that has seating inside and outside. The outside area has a nice view of the area (since it was in town, one saw other buildings but it they were nice to look at).

This is one area of the cafe. One can see artifacts along the wall. They had some nice pieces there. On the other side of this are windows. 

Here is another part of the cafe. One can see more of the artifacts. The pieces fit in with the theme of the museum. On the other side of this is the outside seating area. 




This was the Exodus. It was - mostly - good.. I liked most of the it. I ate it from right to left.  I am not a fan of olives. They might be good but I am biased. It had lamb meat balls. It was really good. The corn succotash and tahini grits were really good. I am not sure which the meatballs were on. I liked the greens. It made for a really nice meal. 

'Lamb meatballs, corn succotash, tahini grits with roasted summer vegetables & a Greek olive tapenade (nut-free, contains gluten & dairy)'
(description copied from the Exodus menu item).

This is the pita (IIRC on the name of it) that came with the Exodus. It was good. The pita was crunchy and the stuff below it too. 

I forgot what this was (I think it was butternut) but it was really good. It was thick and creamy. It wasn't listed on the menu (linked above). I had a cup of it. 

They had a cup from Greenware. It is a company that makes plastic from plants instead of oil. I think that is both cool and green. These cups were available at the restaurant. I will be checking them out more online. 



The Museum of the Bible is a must see place for anyone remotely interested in the Holy Bible. Christians should put it on their 'bucket list'. It is - IMO - not only informative but also entertaining. 



Big Goofy Guy
My Cafe Press Store

No comments:

Post a Comment