Sunday, February 5, 2017

Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms and Mushroom Burger in Hebert's

I went to Hebert's Restaurant for a brunch. I had the seafood stuffed mushrooms and the mushroom burger. It is a nice restaurant. It has a cozy atmosphere. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have a diner type eating area in the back. They have separate bar area with televisions. The staff are friendly and the service is nice.
This is the seafood stuffed mushrooms. It is part of their appetizers. It was really good. The portion was just right. I really dislike appetizers that are too big and more the size of an entree. It was definitely worth ordering. 
This is the mushroom burger. I ordered it medium rare with provolone cheese. One can choose one of three cheeses to put on it. One has a choice of sides. I chose sweet potato fries. It was delicious. The burger wasn't too big.
It does not look like much outside but it is nice looking on the inside. I really enjoy eating there. 






No comments:

Post a Comment