Thursday, February 16, 2017

Bacon Cheddar Mac and Cheese, and Philly Cheese Steak at Mr. Mac's

It is a nice place in Portsmouth on Route 1 / Lafayette Rd. It has a variety of macaroni dishes. They do what I like to do at home; add things to a regular macaroni and cheese dish. Mine are not has fancy as theirs but there are times mine come close. They have friendly service and a clean inviting eating area. One can eat in - where they put your order in a pan (varying sizes) or in boxes (varying sizes) to take home. They have from small to really big. 


This is the bacon cheddar mac and cheese that my brother had. He said it was really good. My brother ate all of his before I could sneak a bite of it. 

This is the Philly cheese steak mac and cheese that I had. It was very good. It had pieces of steak in it. It had everything one associates with a Philly cheese steak. It had fried onions on top. I think that was a nice touch.

I think the prices are very reasonable. For the two dishes above plus two drinks, the cost was about $23.00. It is not easy to find a place where one is paying that for one person. The quality of the food is really good. I believe one gets ones money worth at Mr. Mac's. 



No comments:

Post a Comment