Monday, February 20, 2017

Queso Fundito and Pork Belly Taco at Metzy's

I had a late lunch at Metzy's. Metzy's was just a food truck and now it is also a restaurant too. The Cantina is at the Newburyport MA train station. It is a nice little place that has a warm welcoming atmosphere. They have breakfast, lunch and supper / dinner. In warmer seasons, one can eat outside.
This is what my brother had. He orders the appetizer. It is affordable and filling. I don't remember what he had. I was not able to try it since he ate it all before I could 'snitch' some.

This is a couple of their beverages. They also have diet Coke but only in small bottles. I ordered two flavors. They both were pretty good. They are flavored seltzer water. They have just enough flavor to make them tasty. They also have a variety of beverages there.

This is their appetizer. It is the queso fundito. It was really good. I like the freshness of the chips. I liked the flavor of the toppings that was on it. It was really good. It was more than what I could eat. I shared it with my brother but even then I had to take some home. 

This is the main entry I ordered. I like food that has some bite to it. This had some bite to it. It was not strong but it was really good. I liked how it was held in place by the wire device it sits on. It made it easier to eat. I really enjoyed it. 


One can see the train next to the Metzy's Cantina. 

Here is another view of the Metzy's building. 




No comments:

Post a Comment