Saturday, October 22, 2016

Rainy Night and Goof Food at Penang and Tokyo

I had just went to a rally in Exeter NH and it was late. I decided to have supper at the Penang and Tokyo restaurant. I am glad I did. It was really good. I am glad they re-opened after having been closed for awhile.
The first thing I had was soup. It was brought to me while I waited for the food I ordered. I am not sure what it was but I am definitely sure it was good. I really liked it.
The main course was asparagus, shrimp and scallops in a white sauce. It was really good. I think everything was cooked just right. The white sauce was delicious and did not overwhelm the food.
This is the rice that came with the main dish. It was cooked just right.
This was the last part of the meal. Instead of using rice, they used sliced cucumber. Inside is spicy fish. I dipped in the sauce (upper left of photo). It was delicious. I think it was very creative. 




No comments:

Post a Comment