Thursday, October 13, 2016

Penang in Exeter NH - good food with a nice view.

I had lunch at Penang Tokyo in Exeter New Hampshire. It is a nice little place that has good atmosphere and great food. I had the shrimp tempura maki, egg drop soup and the lunch General Tso chicken. It was really good. The prices was very competitive. The service was really nice. It is a restaurant that I would recommend to everyone.
This is the entrance of the restaurant.
This is the egg drop soup. It was hot and delicious. 
Here is the shrimp tempura maki that I had. It was delicious. 
Here is the General Tso chicken that I had. It was very flavorful. The heat (as in spicy hot) was when I ate the two little peppers in the sauce, I like the bit it had.
Here is the eating area of the restaurant. It was nice and inviting.
Here is a mural that was on one wall. I believe it is a building in the Exeter NH downtown area.
Here is the view from the back window of the restaurant. It has a nice view of the river behind the building. I think it was very relaxing. 








No comments:

Post a Comment