Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Third Pound Mushroom Swiss Burger and Shrimp and Lobster Soup at Longhorn Steakhouse

My brother and I had lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse. We had just dropped his car off at the person who would repair it. We had just enough time for lunch. We chose the steakhouse because we had gone there before and really enjoyed it in the past. We enjoyed it this time too. The one we went to this time was in Plaistow NH. 

I really liked the decor of the place. It has a definite country western theme to it. There was many cowboy type items and nice paintings. I like they created the lamps. It has a really nice atmosphere. 

One can get bread to take the edge off of the hunger while waiting for ones meal. It is pretty good bread. It is warm. They do not usually give you enough butter though. It is chopped up since we had already eaten some of it. 

This is what my brother ordered. He enjoyed it. I don't remember what he ordered.

Here is the menu that showed the lunch combos. One can check their online menu

Here is what I ordered. I ordered the third pound mushroom Swiss burger. I had it cooked medium rare. They cook it the way one likes it. It was really good. It was juicy. The bun was not burnt but nice and toasty. The cheese was not overly melted. It was great together. 

I ordered the shrimp and lobster soup. It was really good. It had chunks of shrimp and lobster. It was not watery but thick and creamy. It was just the right amount for the combo. 

It came with some chips that they made. It was really good. It had a sauce on them that was tasty. 

It was a good portion for a lunch. One doesn't want something too big since it would weigh you down for the rest of the afternoon and make it difficult to get things done.










No comments:

Post a Comment