Friday, November 9, 2018

Supper at Starbucks of Newburyport MA

My sister gave me and my brother a Starbucks gift card. I used mine at a Starbucks located in Newburyport MA. It is not a big place but it is a nice place. 

It is not far from where I like to do laundry - Newburyport Laundromat. .It is not far from the downtown area and one can roam around the town while one has a load in the washer and while the cloths are in the dryer. They have a neat feature on some of their machines; one can use a credit or debit card to pay for it instead of quarters (they do have a change machine available in case you want to use quarters). 


This is their cheese Danish. It was pretty good. They heated it up for me. It was nice and warm. It was almost as good as Panera Bread (which I think is really good). It wasn't huge. I thought of it as an appetizer. The cheese was tasty but not too melted. The crust / bread was not over toasted. It came together quite well. 

I don't normally eat cookies since I am a diabetic. I felt my sugar level was low after walking a bit and having missed lunch and this looked really good. It was really good. It wasn't as sweet as I thought it would be. I walked it off afterwards. It wasn't a huge cookie and the icing was not too sweet. I am glad I had one. I went back another day but they either didn't have snowman cookies that day or they were out. 

I have never tried this before. It is sparkling water with some raspberry lime flavoring. It was good yet a little odd. I still drank it. I am not sure I would drink it again - at least not in that flavor - unless I was really thirsty. They had other drinks but they had too much sugar for me. The only other one was water. 

I saw this and was hungry for a bit of string cheese. It was tasty. I am not sure why I got it. It was one of those spur of the moment type of things. 

This is turkey and stuffing panini sandwich. It was heated up for me. It was really good. The only thing that was really missing was the gravy and the cranberry sauce. Perhaps they could have put the gravy in a small container so one could dip it in? I liked it even without the gravy. It wasn't too big. It was great for a lunch meal. 







TomLeeM
Personal web page is down but I am working on getting it back up again.
Big Goofy Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment