Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Margaritas of Methuen MA

My brother and I planned going to see a movie but wanted to eat before going to it. Since the two nearby restaurants were very busy with long waiting times, we decided on Margaritas. It had no waiting time plus one could get movie tickets at a reduced price.



Here is the menu Margaritas. There were a lot to chose from. The menu was glossy and clean. The kept the tables and chairs clean. It was a nice place to eat. We determined to eat there the next time we were going to a movie there. 

When we arrived, he asked if we wanted chips and dip. We did. It was really good. The salsa / dip had a nice bite to it. The chips were crunchy. They were not stale. It went well with the dip / salsa. We had at least a couple of servings of it. 
I had the chicken chimchanga. It was really good. It came with beans and rice. It was really good. It was quite filling. I took some of it home and enjoyed the rest of it the next day. It reheated quite nicely.

My brother got the Mexican Flag dish. It was three different burritos. He really enjoyed it. I had a photo of it but I can not find it. There was nothing left of it. 

The atmosphere was really nice. One can see my brother in this photo. One can not really see the decor. One does not see the chairs. They look carved and feel really nice. 







No comments:

Post a Comment